Saturday, January 23, 2010

January Radioplayer

First of the year...



Download at: http://www.divshare.com/download/10254894-057

Tracklisting as follows:

1) Bobby Womack – How Could You Break my Heart (DJ Spinna Mix)
2) Rufus & Chaka Khan – What Am I Missing
3) Billy Griffin – Hold Me Tighter In The Rain (Intro Edit)
4) SOS Band – High Hopes (Touchsoul Edit, Ooft! Recut)
5) Barbara Fowler – Come And Get My Lovin’
6) George Soule – Get Involved
7) Sherrick – Just Call
8) Willie Hutch – In And Out
9) The Sunburst Band – Put A Lyric In It (The Revenge Mix)
10) Dynasty – Here I Am
11) Evelyn “Champagne” King – I’m In Love
12) Jacques Renault – Can’t Nobody Love Me (Original Mix)
13) Beggar & Co. – Help Me Out (DJ Friction Re-Edit Club Mix)
14) Jackie Beavers – Mr Bump Man (Give Me A Hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment