Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Radioplayer

A website I like to check in on every now and again belongs to DJ Deep - http://djdeep.com/. He has a section called "Deep Library" in which there's numerous podcasts featuring music that he just likes. Some tunes mixed, and some not. I like the concept, and as my day job also takes up such a significant chunk of my life, not mixing records enables me to get cd's ready for the car drive to work on a regular basis. So I came up with my version... the "Radioplayer" series. I started it back in July 2008 for music I like. It's not mixed and it's barely sequenced using Adobe Audition. Here's one made recently, August 2009, and there's more to follow...



http://www.divshare.com/download/8286437-fc1

Tracklisting as follows:

1) Yaw – Where Would You Be
2) James Brown – People Get Up & Drive Your Funky Soul
3) Roy Ayers – The Memory
4) Lionel Richie – Serves You Right
5) Boz Scaggs – Lowdown
6) Patti Jo – Ain’t No Love Lost
7) The Jackson 5 – I Am Love
8) Hamilton Bohannon – Let’s Start The Dance
9) Walter Jones – Living Without You Love (Original Mix)
10) Zodiac – Pacific (Pete Herbert Remix)
11) Shit Robot – Simple Things (Work It Out (Todd Terje Version)
12) Orbital – The Girl With The Sun In Her Head

No comments:

Post a Comment